Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Growing






This week when we were bathing Josiah, we put his robe on, and were shocked to find out that it is small...way too small! The first picture is when he is just a couple of weeks old, and although the robe is riding up, you can tell that there is a ton of extra fabric, and it came to the tops of his knees. Now, it just sits at the top of his diaper. Guess it's time to pack that away!

4 comments:

Jobina said...

Mark just tipped me off to your blog, I had no idea you had one! Oh, Josiah is *so* beautiful! It's so good to "see" you again...wishing you a wonderful first Christmas as the three of you!

Anonymous said...

Josiah is soooo cute!! I wish I was there to hug and kiss him. What a blessing he is...and you two look so proud :)) I am so happy for you xoxo

Tami

ps...I commented on Sohia's pic but didn't realize I needed an account so I will just sign my name on the post for now lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oops! That anonymous was me- still trying to figure this out!

Jobina- I have been adding to the blog for a while, but just sent out the address for the first time on the day you got it- I think it'll be fun! We always enjoy your blog (and Mark's too!). Thanks for looking!
Tami- I'll pass on the hug and kiss- I hope you get to meet Josiah soon!

Just a Peek