Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oops

So, as many of you know, I love to shop at Frenchy's. For those of you westerners reading, Frenchy's is an amazing seconds store that has great brands, and even better prices. Some of the clothes have never even been worn (nothing like the clothing section at the MCC thrift store!). The outfit below, including Children's place sweater, Old Navy onesie (underneath), and baby Levi jeans, costed under $4.00 including tax. This is very exciting, since Josiah is rapidly outgrowing his clothes!






One of the things we just can't get enough of right now is PJs. Josiah outgrew about 6 pairs of his PJ's all in one week. I had a couple of 6-9 month ones for him to grow into, but that is not enough to keep us in business, especially with the way he spits up! So I headed off to Frenchy's (a little sleep deprived from a rough night before) to buy some PJs. They had only one pair of boys PJs in his size (I almost bought pink ones- we were that desperate- but I knew that Chris wouldn't allow it!), and although the slogan was a little dicy, I was on a mission, and needed at least one new pair. These are them:





LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS


A little rough, but we needed sleepwear! Anyways, so I brought them home, washed them twice, and decided he should wear them to bed that night. As I was putting them on him, I noticed something on the leg that I hadn't at the store. Obviously I was very tired, and should not have been let out of the house, but it made me laugh a lot!



Our poor little guy will be wearing these until I find some more that fit, and until then, I hope we don't have any late night trips to the emergency room. These probably do not scream of great parenting- oh well!

3 comments:

Jobina said...

oh man, every time I hear you talk about Frenchy's I want to come straight out east and shop! He's such a little looker, maybe people *should* lock up their daughters!
So, is he in 12 month now?

Anonymous said...

You'd LOVE Frenchy's- it's almost worth moving here for:)! Josiah is wearing 6-9 months and 6-12 months, depending on how things run. The featured PJs are 6-9 months and they just fit. I guess it's an excuse for me to keep shopping!

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay...enough of my procrastinating!! I'll go find some clothes for the boy. :o) This will be my project for the next couple of days. And, Mac needs me to find some pants, too. If only this mom/aunt would find these kids some clothes! hahaha!

Just a Peek