After eight months of trying, I finally got a video to work- YAY! Here is Josiah in his early stages of crawling, at about seven and a half months. You can tell, because he is still a bit tipsy! I find he looks like a bear cub, the way he swings his hands up so high. As you can see, he loves power cords...
Now that I have figured this out, stay tuned for more videos!
3 comments:
There's no fruit as irresistable as "forbidden" fruit, eh? Maybe little Sophie put a bug in his ear before she left! He is so precious - and purposeful - in this video.
Tee hee! I love the false start!
Glad you were able to get the video figured out -- so fun to see him in action!
Yahoo!!!! So fun to see him on video and in person! Yippee!
Post a Comment