Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

For years many of us have been commenting on this...the uncanny resemblance
between Chris and these actors:

(1)


                                                                                  (2)

                                                                                (3)

            Some of it is the characters they portray, and others, well...you can see for yourself.
             Let's just say when I met him, that he owned the same pair of Bi-Way athletic pants as #3 is often seen wearing.

 
Which one, if any, do you think looks the most like him? I'll share mine after I hear from you!
(Even though he is a therapist, Chris is not self-aware enough to see any resemblance
with any of these guys- just sayin').

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Hey Jenn, this is fun! I love a good poke fun at Chris opportunity. I don't know all of the characters that these actors play very well, but I have to say I do see a physical resemblance for sure. I see that the strongest with #3. I'm also want to say #1 for some reason, so I guess he's a close second for me. Can't wait to hear what you think!

E said...

Not to steal Mandi's answer, but I'm in agreement with her. #3, though I don't know who he is, looks most like Chris. #1 is my second choice, but #2 does have the ability to pose his eyebrows in a way I've seen Chris do as well. :) I only know the first character, and I have to be honest, I think that character is way more foolish and selfish than I've ever seen or heard about Chris. lol

Jenn said...

Mine is #3 too...He was born in Moncton, and grew up in NS, so who knows! I don't think the characters are much like Chris, but just funny similarities. Thanks for voting!!

Just a Peek